Transportation Liebherr crawler crane lifting capacity of 1350 tons (disassembled - 221 units) from Rotterdam, Holland to Volgograd, Russian Federation, and then from Volgograd, Russia to Cadiz, Spain.
- From July to November 2014 a group of companies "UTEK" organized transportation Liebherr crawler crane lifting capacity of 1350 tons (disassembled - 221 units) from Rotterdam, Holland to Volgograd, Russian Federation, and then from Volgograd, Russia to Cadiz, Spain.
- Within this project a group of companies "UTEK" has carried out:
- Arrangement of reception of m/v Antari in the port of Rostov
- Clearance procedures a declaration on the temporary importation of cargoes to the of the Russian Federation
- Unlashing and unloading of cargo
- Organization of storage of cargo in the port
- Transportation of parts of the crane on building site of the Volgograd Refinery
- Back transportation parts of the crane in the port of Rostov-on-Don
- Development of the project cargo securing on board
- Loading and securing of cargo
- Closing of temporary import declaration
- Sailing away vessel «Hohe Bank»
- Project Features: unloading and loading two heavy items weighing 72.5 tons in the port by teamwork dockside crane and railway crane. Sailing away and receiving vessels made at a critically low level of water in the river Don, because of what part of the cargo was placed on storage in the port city of Rostov-on-Don (with registration of another customs declaration). Sending a part of the cargo was carried on another vessel.
July 2014 г. - November 2014 г.