Forwarding of cargoes
– is a simple solution to all tasks connected with transportation.
Depending on the project expedition services may include either part or the whole scope of the following work:
Providing any services to deliver the cargo:
- Complex evaluation of the cargo: weight and overall dimensions, technical characteristics for loading and rigging operations, mounting and fixing cargoes on transportation vehicles and other works.
- We work out different routes and methods of transportation, loading, unloading, transshipment of cargoes.
- Evaluation and expert examination of the worked out routes of transportation, loading, unloading and transshipment of cargoes.
- We help chose the most appropriate option (two options) of transportation of cargoes in terms of total cost of services and terms of delivery
- If necessary, we organise the work of subcontractors and state bodies to provide such transportation services as:
- Expedition of articulated trucks by traffic police
- Change of schedule of circulation of trains when the railroad junction are crossed by articulated trucks.
- Cutting of the electricity in high voltage power lines, dismantling of the high voltage power lines for the period of transportation of cargo by articulated trucks.
- Putting the power lines higher in cities where the articulated trucks are moving.
- Enforcing bridge structures for the transportation of overweight articulated trucks
- The range of other services which might be necessary to organise transportation
Documents and information support:
- Legalization of documents for transportation
- Loading and rigging operations, mounting and fixing cargoes on transportation vehicles: trawls, articulated trucks, barges, railroad carriages and other using special equipment such as cranes and other
- Vessel and other means of transport freight, and if necessary organization of transportation itself.
- Organisation of work of subcontractors and state bodies to provide auxiliary services (see transportation planning)
- Customs clearance of cargoes of international transportation
- Cargo insurance and transportation if necessary. Our liability is secured.
- Competent and timely legalization of all the legal, organizational and accounting documents with the client and contractors
- Keeping the client informed about the services provided.